Saturday, May 29, 2010

To blog or not to blog

As I start to write this, I really don't know what I will be doing with this blog. I am setting it up to document my creative exploration in print and pattern design. I've recently discovered the world of print and pattern design, it feels like a locked door has been open to a world full of visual candy.

I want to give myself about a year (probably less since I am impatient) to learn more about the industry, but more importantly create patterns!

I've been creating them about one a day. They seem to come to me at time when I am no wear near a computer, but I take a mental picture and try to sit down for 10 - 15 min here for brief moments when my children are happy and occupied with something other than me.

For my own interest and curiosity I am going to start to post my designs as they are created. I might have one a day, 10 another or nothing for a few weeks. This is how I work, so this is what I am going to document.

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment