Saturday, January 15, 2011

Me!

I haven't been blogging much because I have actually been cheating on Blogger and learning all about Wordpress. It's hard for me to say that here, but it's true! I've been building my Top Secret Project #2 website with wordpress.org and it's coming along nicely (now). A lot of learning and ups and downs, but I am almost finished. Monday morning my dishes are heading to the photo studio for their very first photo session. Once I update the website with the new photos I'll be able to launch! Very exciting. I hope next week.

I was also working on a Facebook page for Top Secret Project #2 and realized I hadn't yet made my own CHILDish face. I love it! I'll be ordering a plate and bowl set and am looking forward to eating my breakfast Cheerios in my very own bowl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment